Role: Administration Assistant - Finance
Pay: £18,933 - £19,698 pro rata per annum (Grade 4)
Part time: 40 weeks/year, term time plus 2 weeks, 22 hours/week over 3 days
Start date: As soon as possible
The Governors of The Acorns Primary & Nursery and Whitley Village Federated School are seeking to appoint a motivated and experienced Finance Assistant to work at The Acorns Primary and Nursery School.
Responsibilities will include:
- Day to day financial processes, including processing payments, orders and invoices, banking and reconciliations
- Acting as receptionist in the main office
- Providing clerical/admin support when necessary.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a financial background, preferably within an educational setting. Knowledge of electronic financial and personnel systems such as PS Financials, Parent Pay, SIMs and Unit 4 would be an advantage.
- Can contribute to the overall ethos/work/aims of the school.
- Is organised and can work accurately while meeting deadlines.
As a school we are proud to have:
- A commitment to providing high quality education and experiences, and to raising standards
- Well-behaved and enthusiastic pupils
- Supportive parents and Governors
- Close links with members of the local communities
- A friendly, hard-working and collaborative staff team
To apply please complete the online application form including a letter of application in the Application Questions section (letter should be no more than 2 sides of A4), stating how you meet the criteria for the position, with evidence to support this, and why you feel you would be an appropriate candidate to take the role.
The school places the highest priority on keeping our pupils safe. Applicants for the post will be subject to stringent vetting and induction processes. The successful candidate will be subject to the relevant checks and enhanced DBS.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 3rd November 2021 at midday, Interviews will be held on Monday 15th November 2021.