Hexagon Housing owns and manages over 4300 general needs homes in South-East London and North Kent. We take pride in providing high quality services to our customers, are committed to raising the quality of our services and putting residents at the heart of what we do.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an outstanding candidate to join our Property Services Directorate as Strategic Asset Manager. The Directorate manages all aspects of repairs, stock improvement, and property safety across Hexagon’s residential portfolio.
Reporting to the Property Safety Director you will deliver active integrated asset management through robust diverse analyses, modelling, monitoring and tracking investment, strategic planning of (dis)investments in our entire housing portfolio to ensure we achieve our corporate objectives.
Key areas of accountability will include:
- Managing the 30-year stock investment plan to ensure our properties meet all statutory requirements and are sustainable.
- Calculating and maintaining the Net Present Values and Social Values of all properties to ensure there is always a ‘holistic understanding’ of the financial performance of every dwelling in our housing portfolio.
- Leading on the development of a suitable plan(s) to achieve net zero carbon targets in line with our environment sustainability strategy and roadmap to net zero carbon.
In addition to excellent communication and innovation skills, the ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years’ experience of asset management and stock investment planning in the residential sector
- 2 years’ experience of using asset management databases and toolkits to calculate NPV and ROI
- Substantial experience and knowledge of current housing-related legislation, such Landlord and Tenant Act; Fire Safety Act; Health and Safety; Building Safety
- Experience in planning investment in environmental sustainability/energy efficiency, and health and safety-related works
- A degree in Building Surveying, Asset Management, Built Environment or Business Management
You will be joining an award winning organisation committed to employee engagement, where every employee is valued and listened to. We will offer you excellent personal development, training and supervision to help you achieve your full potential, and an excellent package including pension scheme, performance related pay, flexitime, and 26 days annual leave rising to 31.
How to Apply
For an Application Pack visit our website by clicking on the apply button on this page. To apply please email your CV and Supporting Statement detailing how you meet the requirements listed on the Person Specification to email@example.com
Closing Date: Wednesday 27th October
Interview Date: Tuesday 9th November 2021
We are committed to building a diverse workforce and making Hexagon an inclusive place to work where everyone can be themselves and feel valued for their contribution.