The Governors of St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School are looking to appoint a highly organized, willing and experienced School Business Manager. Working with the senior leadership tem, you will have specific responsibility for the operational management of school finances.
In addition to this key area, your role will also encompass responsibility for:
- HR using Local Authority personnel support systems
- Health and Safety alongside the Site Maintenance Officer
- Premises and Facilities including the management of the School Caretaker
- Managing the school office and the work of the admin staff
- Data protection, supported by the Council’s Data Protection Officer
This role requires:
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Experience and proficiency in financial management, including financial governance, planning, control and reporting
- Experience in resource management and procurement
- A high level of IT literacy
- Experience of HR management and administration
For a full list of duties and skills required see the Job Description & Person Specification attached.
St. Joseph's is a thriving Catholic Community with 325 children on roll, including a Nursery. We have happy children who are eager to learn and a dedicated, friendly and supportive staff team.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of our children. The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure and will follow a stringent vetting and induction process.
Applications must be submitted on a Catholic Education Service application form which is also available from our school website: www.stjosephs.cheshire.sch.uk