The Dugdale Centre is seeking a Marketing, Audience and Business Development Officer for their busy culture hubs to deliver a programme of digital and ad hoc marketing for Enfield’s Dugdale Centre, including promoting its rich programme of live performance, workshops, visual arts and museum display and its sustainable café and restaurant, En_Food.
You will be required to develop a range of digital and other platforms appropriate to different audiences that enhance and expand the Centre’s IRL cultural offer, including developing our provision of online exhibitions and filmed performance and building links to the wider creative community.
You will work closely with the Dugdale Programme Manager and Head of Cultural Development to take forward the Dugdale’s audience and business development plans.
You should have a friendly outgoing personality and positive outlook, be customer focussed and efficient with an eye to detail and a desire to serve the customer as well as a passion for the Arts and Culture.
Role will require evening and weekend working and a certain level of flexibility – but we will aim to work with you to find shifts that work for you.
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- A blend of remote and office based working for most roles.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more.
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing date: 23.59 on Wednesday 20 October 2021
Interview Date: Wednesday 27 October 2021
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once a sufficient number of applications have been received. Therefore, we advise that you complete fully and submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
To apply please click on the apply button below.
This role requires that you upload 2 documents - in the "Document upload" section of the online application form.
1. A supporting statement addressing how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification. Your supporting statement should be around 2 pages in A4 format.
2. Your CV
Please note if your supporting statement is longer than 2 pages your application may not be considered or reviewed.
For an informal chat about the role, please contact Programme Manager David Dowsett at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Scott Atkins on 0208 132 1307 or Scott.Atkins@enfield.gov.uk A textphone (minicom) is provided for those with a hearing or speech impairment on 020 8379 4419.