EMPOWER LEARNING ACADEMY TRUST
Bower Park Academy
Tier Room Supervisor
Salary: Scale 3, SP 5 - 6 £18447 - £18781 per annum. FTE £22,185 - £22,587 (Inclusive of Outer London Weighting)
Hours: 35 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Required for an immediate start
Bower Park Academy wish to appoint a Tier Room Supervisor who will be responsible for the care and guidance of students who are experiencing difficulties within school. The successful candidate will be able to contribute to the teaching and learning of students in accordance with the ethos, aims and objective of the school.
Bower Park Academy will offer you:
- The chance to work and develop in a good school
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated pupils who are eager to learn
- Supportive and friendly staff
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
- Staff assistance programme including virtual GP appointments, counselling service, legal services
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Staff discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
About Bower Park Academy
- A caring and supportive environment
- Providing the best possible education for every student
- Find out more at www.bowerpark.co.uk
“A positive climate for learning.” Ofsted
Deadline for applications
Please forward your completed application to Debbie Grix, HR Business Partner, email@example.com by 21st October 2021. Interviews are scheduled to take place week commencing 1st November 2021.
Informal visits to the department are very welcome by appointment.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Empower Learning Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer that is committed to safer recruitment. All applicants must be prepared to undergo screening to confirm their suitability to work with children.