We are seeking an experienced social worker to join our Children in Care Team. You will have a target caseload of 15 (depending upon complexity) and will work with children and families in a variety of diverse and complex contexts.
You will -
- be registered with Social Work England
- hold a degree in Social Work and have at least 2 years' post qualifying experience
- hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle for work purposes.
Our Offer to you:
We are proud to offer an excellent benefits package including -
Market Premia Payment of up to £2,500 per annum (paid monthly)
Retention Payment of £3,000 per annum (payable in April following 1 years' service in Medway)
- Career progression scheme to support your pathway of professional development
- Essential User Allowance with option to transfer to Lease Car after 6 months
- Hybrid model of working enabling a blend of home and office working
- Excellent local government pension scheme
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increasing to 30 days after 5 years continuous local government service)
- Free car parking
- Access to ICT equipment and mobile phone, to support flexible working model
- Access to a confidential information, advice and counselling service via CareFirst
- Relocation allowance of up to £8,000
Please click on the 'Apply Online' button. Alternatively email your cv with a covering letter to email@example.com quoting reference CSC431RJ.
For an informal discussion please contact Nicoleta Stangu, Group Manager on 01634 334104
This post is subject to an enhanced Children’s DBS check.
Your application will be reviewed as soon as you reply. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview via Microsoft Teams.
Please note that all recruitment correspondence, including interview letters and contracts of employment will usually be sent out via email. If you require documentation/correspondence in hard copy format, please contact the Children's Recruitment Team on 01634 332858.