Leading the way in resident managed housing Watmos' unique approach has put it at the forefront of transforming communities and exceeding expectations. We are seeking an outstanding and dedicated individual who shares our passion for improving people's lives.
This role involves:
- Assisting the Head of Compliance with the management of landlord health and safety compliance requirements including meeting the organisation’s obligations under the Building Safety Bill and property compliance safety standards and regulations.
- Ensuring the effective delivery of cyclical servicing maintenance across the property portfolio.
- Ensuring effective contract administration and that programmes of work are delivered on a timely basis to the required standards
The successful candidate will need to have experience within a property services/construction environment and knowledge and understanding of:
- Building Safety Bill and Building Regulations and Legislation that govern building safety,
- How cyclical and planned work are carried out.
- Cyclical maintenance statutory compliance requirements.
The successful candidate will also possess excellent communication, interpersonal, grammatical, analytical, commercial, problem solving, numerical, negotiation, letter and report writing, time management, organisational, influencing and I.T. skills and the confidence and credibility to liaise with a range of stakeholders.
- Assist the Head of Compliance with the management of the landlord health and safety compliance requirements, and cyclical servicing contracts.
- Ensure the effective delivery of cyclical servicing maintenance across the property portfolio.
- Ensure all contract administration is carried out in a compliant and timely way with supplier performance reviews, reports and meetings clearly documented and recorded.
- Ensure programmes of work are delivered on time and to the required standards, prior to certifying works for payment.
- Ensure that consultants, contractors and direct staff work together effectively to deliver overall asset management and development service to quality and cost thresholds.
- Assist the Head of Compliance so that the organisation meets its obligations under the Building Safety Bill and property compliance and safety standards and regulations.
- Form and maintain key relationships with internal and external stakeholders ensuring that high quality reporting and communications are provided when required.
- Act as deputy in the absence of the Head of Compliance.
For further information please see our recruitment information pack.
Closing Date: Wednesday 27th October 2021 (23:59)