Concessionary Fares Officer
1 Part Time Post (18.5 hr week) – Permanent
Grade / Salary: Grade 5 - £22,183 - £24,491 pro rata per annum
The role will require you to:
Process Applications and answer queries from Customers relating to Senior and Disabled Residents Bus Passes.
The role will entail but not be limited to:
- Process New Applications from Customers.
- Ensure supporting documentation meets the eligibility criteria & contact Customers to resolve queries arising from the Application.
- Handling customer enquiries both internal & external.
- Participate in the periodic review of Concessionary Fares.
- Process payments for chargeable applications.
- Working to targets and KPI’s.
You will have:
The ability to work on your own initiative, take ownership, and have the ability to interpret and assess information. You will have a commitment to continually improve, have a strong customer service background and excellent communication skills.
You should be organised and have an eye for detail. It is essential you can work well under pressure, meet deadlines as well as be flexible & be competent using computer systems for which full training will be given.
Closing date: 11pm, 31st October 2021
For further information please contact Robin Alexander – Team Leader – Cashiers
on: Mobile 07745 545732
Wokingham Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff, other workers and volunteers to share this commitment.
Wokingham is an equal opportunities employer.