We wish to appoint an experienced dedicated and highly motivated learning support assistant to work in either a KS1/KS2 classroom.
This role requires a kind, patient and understanding person. We are looking for somebody who:
- is able to work on their own initiative
- must have experience of working in a school setting providing support for pupils
- be in possession of a recognised qualification for a Learning Support Assistant
- be well organised and flexible
- be looking to become a member of a team committed to making a difference to children’s learning.
- able to liaise directly with class teachers and SENCO
- have the energy and enthusiasm to support children’s participation in day-to-day learning activities.
- possess the qualities to be able to provide support for pupils, teachers, curriculum and the school.
- is able to create and use visual supports.
The strong Catholic ethos of the school is evident and prospective candidates would be expected to support and promote this
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and achieving equal opportunities and combating discrimination.
Any offer of employment will be subject to references suitable to us and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.