Practice Manager, Whiston Hospital - Permanent 37 hours per week
Exciting opportunity to join a developing service and help shape the future of delivery of integrated health and social care services for the people of Halton.
Halton Borough Council and Health Services in Halton are developing their health and social care approach to integrated services. The Intermediate Care, Frailty and Hospital discharge social care team will play a key part in ensuring a multi-disciplinary and multi-agency approach to the assessment and interventions required for people with complex needs in hospital.
This service has expanded and is recruiting into practitioner and management roles across the Local Authority and with key health partners. This post is based at Whiston hospital. There is an existing Practice Manager based at Warrington Hospital and one in the community and together with a new Principal Manager these posts will form the social care operational management team with the ability to work across the team
You will be;
- Qualified and experienced social care practitioner
- Experienced in working in multi-agency / disciplinary practice settings
- Able to manage complex situations
- Able to manage staff in a way that supports excellence in practice
- Focused on a strengths, assets and rights based way of working
- Eager to develop service delivery to improve outcomes
- Able to work as part of a management team across organisational boundaries
For an informal discussion about this post, please contact Damian Nolan (Divisional Manager) on 07786876020
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification(attached) when completing your application.
Interviews will be held on 16.11.21.