Over Hall Community School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to a team who are committed in ensuring the children have access to a wide range of high quality experiences. The role is supporting the Class Teacher in a Key Stage 1 or 2 class, initially on a temporary basis 32.5 hours per week.
We are looking for candidates who...
- are professional & approachable
- are inspirational
- will work effectively within a hard working team
- are able to work upon their own initiative
- will motivate and inspire learners to achieve their best
- have high expectations of attainment and attitudes towards learning
- can effectively model and implement learning strategies
Over Hall will offer...
- a supportive team and community
- continued professional development
Over Hall is a smaller than average, one form entry single academy supporting the progress and development of children from Reception to Year Six. The team work closely with a wide range of professionals to ensure children have the best opportunities. Visits are strongly recommended to experience first-hand the strong and positive ethos through school.
Over Hall Community School is committed to keeping children safe. Applicants will be subject to a stringent vetting and induction process.