Start date: ASAP
St. Margaret’s Infant School is a small primary school in the heart of Rainham.
The leaders of St. Margaret’s Infant School are looking for an administrator to join the team. The successful candidate will have a good standard of education; experience of using Microsoft based programmes such as Word and Excel; be able to work with data.
The school became an academy in September 2017 as part of The Westbrook Trust and works very closely with the schools in the Multi Academy Trust for the benefit of pupils and staff.
The successful candidate will:
have high expectations of pupils, families and themselves
- be keen to work as part of a passionate and committed team
- be committed providing a first-class service
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- have strong organisational skills
We can offer:
- a leadership team with a proven track record
- excellent cross-school CPD opportunities
- a friendly and supportive staff team
- a well-resourced working environment
- a learning and working environment which is constantly seeking to improve
- wonderful pupils willing to learn and make progress
- a school community committed to raising progress and attainment
To arrange a visit or to request an application form please contact: Lynda Burfoot on 01634 231372.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, achieving equal opportunities and combating discrimination.
Any offer of employment will be subject to references suitable to us and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.