The Governing Body of Bishop David Sheppard CE (A) Primary School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, dynamic and talented Deputy Headteacher, who will be committed to our Christian ethos and become part of our ambitious Leadership Team.
Start date : 21st February 2022 or sooner if possible
• Are you able to support the Headteacher in providing vision, leadership and school improvement so that every child flourishes and secures the highest possible standards?
• Are you an outstanding teacher with excellent interpersonal management skills and the ability to support, challenge and inspire others?
• Are you committed to supporting our Christian ethos and to working closely with our parish church?
• Do you understand what high standards look like and how to attain them?
• Are you able to initiate creative approaches to learning and inspire other teachers?
• Do you have a proven track record in raising standards?
If so, we can offer you:
• A happy school environment
• An exciting opportunity to make a difference
• An enthusiastic, dedicated and hardworking team
• A supportive and challenging Governing Body
• An excellent level of pastoral care
• A commitment to your continuous professional development
Recent inspection reports can be found at:
A warm invitation is extended to potential candidates who wish to visit the school on Tuesday 2nd November at 1.30pm. Please contact the school office on 01704 227987 or email email@example.com if you wish to attend.
Completed application forms should be returned to Mrs Pamela Cain, Office Manager, at the school or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday 3rd November (12 noon)
Shortlisting: Tuesday 9th November
Interviews: Thursday 18th November and Friday 19th November
Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Criminal Records Bureau.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.