We are recruiting for Fitness Studio Duty Manager to support the Boxing Studio Manager in the running of our brand new Boxing Fitness Studio, BXGFIT, supporting in the daily operations.
You will be part of shaping our new business as it grows, in a work environment where your ideas are valued and where you will work collaboratively with the Boxing Manager. Ideally you will have experience in the industry but this is not essential and training will be given.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to)
- Boxing Studio Inductions and Membership sales
- Serving customers and responding to general queries
- Operating the PoS reception system
- Ensuring all studio equipment areas are clean and tidy
- Assisting BM in the scheduling of staff shifts
- Opening and Closing the facility
- Taking fitness/boxing Boxing classes
- Ultimately, you will support the Boxing Manager in the day-to-day operations of the Studio and build friendly relationships with our members so they are part of a community-based combat studio.
- Experience in fitness industry/taking exercise classes desirable
- No Boxing experience required
Closing date: 11pm, 5th November 2021.
For an informal discussion, please contact: Joe Howorth on email@example.com
Wokingham Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff, other workers and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates for this role will be subject to Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Wokingham is an equal opportunities employer