The Governors wish to appoint an experienced, highly motivated, enthusiastic School Admin Officer, to support in ‘Growing the seeds for life-long learning’.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Admin Officer with experience to join our school. You must be a motivated and committed individual who can easily deal with ad hoc duties. Grange was judged Good in its last Ofsted inspection (November 2017)
Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We value and celebrate the cultural diversity of our school community and seek to promote equality of opportunity for all applicants.
We need an admin officer who:
- Has successful experience of providing secretarial and administrative support
- Ensures the provision of general office and reception services
- Is motivated and determined
- Is profecient in using a school management system like SIMS and Microsoft Office
- Is proactive and a quick learner
- Is highly organised and has the ability to prioritise workload
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills both orally and verbally
- Will work effectively as part of a team and communicate well with pupils, colleagues, parents/carers and other professionals
If you are driven to make a difference and passionate about impact of education on changing lives then Grange is the place for you.
Grange is a one form entry primary school situated in Plaistow. We have easy access to an underground station and have a free car park. Please contact Mrs Charles on 020 7476 5146 for further details.
For an application form and further details please visit : https://www.jobsgopublic.com.
Closing date: Sunday 5th December 2021
Shortlisting: 6th December 2021
Interviews: WC 6th December 2021
Start date: Janauary 2022
Contract: Temp to Perm