Business Information Officer - MAT Cover
About the Role
An opportunity has arisen for a Business Information Officer to join our Business Support Team based at our Head Office in Hemel Hempstead to cover maternity leave. We`re looking for someone who has the right values, behaviours and attitudes to be the difference which are:
- Putting our residents and service users first
- Treating people with respect, promoting independence and choice
- Developing passionate and committed teams
- Being cost effective without compromising standards or safety
This role will join a small team collating, maintaining and analysing information across all departments within the Association.
Who we are looking for
We`re looking for someone who:
- Will play a pivotal role in ensuring service charges are calculated accurately.
- Can assist in the collation and distribution of the Associations performance reports.
- Has an eye for detail and the ability to check data accuracy
- Has intermediate/advanced excel skills
- Can demonstrate strong organisation skills, with enthusiasm to learn new skills
You must be able to work as part of a team to deliver an excellent service to the people we support and be flexible in your approach to work. You will have a commitment to equality and diversity and take a positive approach to supporting others.
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a benefits package which includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 33 days per year, including statutory bank holidays
- £29,139 pa for a 35hour a week contract
- Regular support from your line manager and colleagues
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
- Monthly attendance bonus on top of your basic salary
- Annual salary and cost of living review
- Commitment to health and wellbeing with the Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Ongoing professional development and support to deliver outstanding support
- Workplace pension scheme and life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Refer-a-friend scheme: Earn a £130 bonus for each friend you refer to work for us
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Employee assistance helpline
- Mileage paid for car usage
- Well-equipped on-site gym
Hightown is a charitable housing association operating principally in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire. We believe everyone should have a home and the support they need, so our aim is to build new homes and to provide excellent housing and support.
We currently manage over 7,500 homes from our head office in Hemel Hempstead and employ over 1,000 full and part time staff. We have an annual turnover of £90 million and a development programme that will deliver over 400 new affordable homes each year.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please complete an online application form.
Please see below for a copy of the Business Information Officer Job description.
Closing date: Monday 6th December 2021
Interview date: TBC