There has never been a more exciting time to join Wirral Council. We are expanding our legal team to ensure we deliver a dynamic, enabling service with the right people, to drive innovation, improvement and growth to the Council and our communities.
As a council we work together as to keep on making Wirral a place we can all be proud of. Wirral is thriving and constantly changing. We have completely rewritten who we are as an organisation. It’s an exciting time for our borough as we progress new plans and developments. Our vision is to secure the best possible future for our residents. Our priorities are developed based on what our residents have told us they want and need.
In response we’re working to:
- Build a prosperous and inclusive economy for residents and businesses.
- Create a sustainable environment to and lead the way on tackling climate change.
- Provide safe and pleasant communities.
- Support residents to lead active and healthy lives.
- Provide brighter futures for our children, young people and their families.
- Wirral Council has a rewards and benefits package for employees that is free to join and offers a range of discounts in over 7000 outlets on shopping, dining out, theatre, cinema, experiences and much more. Current schemes offer the opportunity to purchase technology, cars, phones and bicycles.
- You will be entitled to 27 days leave per year, plus 8 additional public holidays. Your entitlement will increase to 32 days plus the public holidays after 5 years of service.
- We develop and invest in our people. Your career aspirations are important to us. We want to know what matters to you. We want to know how we can help you in the next step on your journey. We encourage learning in the flow of work, we know that collaborative learning works really well here. Most importantly, we strive for a person led learning culture. Our people are supported by their managers in their learning and are backed by the organisation.
- Wirral also offer access to an Employee Assistance Programme, Occupational health support, a discount at invigor8 gyms and Travel and cycle loans.
We wish to make the application process as straightforward as possible, so we just ask that you upload your CV and provide further information against a couple of specific questions.
This recruitment campaign is being managed by JGP Resourcing. Please contact James Miller for more information about this role at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07401 070140.