An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Castle View Primary School as a Casual Midday Assistant.
Castle View Primary School is a good school with a highly motivated team who are open to sharing ideas and developing themselves.
The Governors are seeking to appoint a Casual Midday Assistant. Applicants must be highly motivated and committed to working and caring for children. Previous Midday assistant experience is not essential.
Please see attached job description and person specification for further information regarding the role.
We can offer you:
- A school graded by Ofsted as ‘Good’.
- A school recognised by Ofsted as having Excellence in teaching English.
- A highly committed, enthusiastic, friendly, supportive and professional staff.
- Friendly, well behaved children.
- Positive and supportive relationships with the local community.
- Continuous professional development.
Closing date for applications is Friday 3rd December at 12pm.
Short listing will take place on Monday 6th December with short listed candidates being informed of an interview on Monday 13th December.
Unfortunately, we are unable to give feedback for unsuccessful applicants.
The school has a strong commitment to equal opportunity and to the safeguarding of children and expects all staff to share in this commitment.
The successful applicant will be required to complete an Enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure