Due to our current part time Administration Assistant taking maternity leave, we are looking to appoint cover for the remainder of the 2021/2022 academic year, beginning Thursday 6th January 2022.
The school governors are looking to appoint someone who:
- Is able to provide general clerical support for the school including word processing, photocopying, filing, collation of information, distribution of mail, diary organisation etc to ensure the efficient and timely provision of information.
- Use online payments system to administer trip payments, donations, dinner money and maintain accurate records of all monies received to ensure that all monies are accounted for.
- Deal with telephone and face to face enquiries to ensure that all calls/visitors are handled efficiently and effectively and good relations fostered.
- Receive goods and other items (including pupil’s personal possessions) and ensure they get to the correct destination.
- Is highly organised and works well both autonomously and as part of a team
The successful candidate must be flexible and can multi-task effectively, work to deadlines and work under pressure
A background in school administration or similar would be an advantage but not essential.
St. Winefride’s is a school rooted in the Christian Faith and the successful candidate will need to be able to support this ethos as the voice/face of the school in dealing with parents, children and outside agencies.
We encourage applicants to contact our school for further information. Please contact Mrs Kate Thomas in the school office via telephone or email - 0151 832 5012 / email@example.com
Applications must be made on the CES application available to download from this site.
Interviews are expected to be conducted during the week beginning 6th December 2021
St. Winefride’s Catholic Primary School is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
This post will require an enhanced DBS and references will be requested prior to interview.