Job Title: Social Worker (Adults) – 0-25 Together Service
Location: Working Countywide, based at Farnham House, Stevenage
Salary: Starting at £27,741, progressing to £34,728 pa depending on experience, plus £4000 market forces payment and £1,000 welcome payment
Hours: 37 per week
Diversity: We are an inclusive employer and value a diverse workforce
Are you passionate about improving the life chances of disabled children, young people and young adults?
0-25 are an innovative service working with children and young people aged 0-25 with disabilities. We are a service motivated by and dedicated to effective social work practice. Our core aim is to support individuals to be an influential and active member of their community and promote true citizenship.
We support our Social Workers to be resilient and robust as well as imaginative and reflective. You’ll be joining a supportive team who want to harness your skill and passion and value the contribution that you bring.
We are looking for an experienced Adult Social Worker to work with our young people as they plan for adulthood and up to the age of 25. You’ll need to be;
- SWE registered with a qualification in Social Work
- Experienced in managing case work in the areas of safeguarding and personalisation
- Able to travel around and out of the County on a regular basis
In return we can offer you:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Excellent Career Development
- Generous pension scheme with employer contributions
- Discounts on everyday shopping/holidays/entertainment/leisure along with cashback with our Herts Rewards Scheme
- Support Groups
- Occupational maternity / paternity and adoption pay
- Great Wellbeing schemes
Previous applicants need not apply.
Closing date: Midnight Sunday 5th December
Interview date: Tuesday 14th December