The post is Permanent, Term-time only plus Inset days
35 hrs per week – 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday
Additional hours are available during school holidays and in our day care building.
Required: As soon as possible
We are looking for an enthusiastic Level 3 qualified Early Years Practitioner to join the team in our Ofsted rated Outstanding Nursery School.
The successful candidate will:
- Be creative, dynamic and a good communicator.
- Have a flexible approach to your work with a warm, caring attitude.
- Have a good working knowledge of the EYFS and demonstrate a commitment to providing childcare in a non-discriminatory and inclusive manner.
We can offer you:
- An innovative, inclusive, friendly and exciting place to work with dedicated staff caring for and educating children with a wide range of needs and abilities
- Strong, supportive and professional workforce with an established Senior Management Team.
- Excellent support from parents, governors and the community.
- Safeguarding, Health & Safety and First Aid training along with other training opportunities.
- Staff discount on childcare fees subject to availability in the nursery school or day care.
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free access to Employee Assistance Programme
This Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check will be sought from the successful candidate.
For further details and an application pack, please contact Waterside office: 0118 937 5677 or email email@example.com visit our website - www.norcotearlyyearscentre.co.uk
No agencies please, we are a local authority employer
Closing date: Advert will close when a suitable candidate has been appointed.
Interviews to be held: TBC