EMPOWER LEARNING ACADEMY TRUST
Bower Park Academy
Hours: 7.5 hours per week, 38 weeks per year
Salary: Scale 2 range 3-4. £3,729 - £3,797 per annum. Based on (£21,408- £21,795 FTE) (Inclusive of Outer London Weighting)
Required for an immediate start
Bower Park Academy wish to appoint three Midday Supervisors to work alongside staff and catering team who are responsible for students’ supervision during the midday break. The successful candidates will be required to work Monday – Friday lunchtime. First Aid training is desirable but not essential as training will be offered.
Bower Park Academy will offer you:
- The chance to work and develop in a good school
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated pupils who are eager to learn
- Supportive and friendly staff
- Flexible working opportunities
- Staff assistance programme including virtual GP appointments, counselling service, legal services
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Staff discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
About Bower Park Academy
- A caring and supportive environment
- Providing the best possible education for every student
- Find out more at www.bowerpark.co.uk
“A positive climate for learning.” Ofsted
Deadline for applications
Please forward your completed application to Debbie Grix, HR Business Partner at HR@elatschools.co.uk by Tuesday 30th November 2021. Interviews are scheduled to take place shortly after.
Informal visits to the department are very welcome by appointment.
For further information, please contact HR@elatschools.co.uk.
The Empower Learning Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer that is committed to safer recruitment. All applicants must be prepared to undergo screening to confirm their suitability to work with children.