Administrative Team Leader
Salary: Starting from £35,745 to £38,890 per annum
Grade: Grade 7
Hours: 37 hours per week
Place of Work: Commerce Way, Lancing
(for this interim period the post holder will be expected to be in the office for at least 3 days per week initially)
Closing date: 12th December 2021, 23:55pm
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Waste Service for an enthusiastic, organised individual with great customer service and interpersonal skills within the Waste Management Service at Commerce Way.
Following the departure of a member of staff we are looking for someone to lead the Administrative Team, with a significant focus on the Commercial Waste Service. You will also be supporting managers within the service and cover a wide range of disciplines.
For this role you will have to learn and problem solve quickly and we are particularly looking for someone who:
- Is able to manage a small Administrative Team, reviewing and allocating work, monitoring performance and foster a positive working environment within the team.
- Is self motivated and takes initiative to learn and take ownership of systems and processes.
- Is able to identify problems and challenges and come up with pragmatic solutions but also recognising at which point they need to seek assistance.
- Is able to liaise effectively with customers (many of whom are businesses) members of the public and internal stakeholders.
- Has excellent administrative skills and attention to detail.
A driving licence and sound knowledge of the local area would be beneficial.
In order to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to Mark Quartly email@example.com
For more information, please contact the Waste & Cleansing Operations Manager, Mark Quartly Assistant Manager 01273 263145.
Staff are our most important asset and we therefore have a benefit package which reflects our continuing commitment to our employees. This includes:
- Generous leave entitlement; a minimum of 25 days + Bank Holiday entitlement
- Local Government Pension
- Training & development
- Occupational Health
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Flexible working options
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. Staff work in a supportive and safe environment, recognising their responsibility to value and respect each other’s contributions. Standards of conduct must be of the highest level to ensure that no-one is harassed, bullied or victimised. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, staff engagement forums and are keen to hear from applicants from a variety of different backgrounds.