LEAD THE DELIVERY OF BRILLIANT OUTCOMES FOR CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE IN ROYAL GREENWICH
We are at an exciting time in Royal Greenwich Children's Services and are looking for innovative team members to join us in delivering brilliant outcomes for children and young people across the borough.
As part of the Joint Commissioning Service, you will work with colleagues, partners and families to strategically lead the commissioning of services to meet the needs of children and young people.
As part of this team, you will;
- Work in partnership with children, young people and families to ensure they are at the heart of everything we do.
- Bring your experience of commissioning, problem-solving, project management and/or quality assurance of services to support the delivery of high performing and innovative services.
- Work with partners to identify creative solutions to deliver improved outcomes for children and young people
- Work in partnership with colleagues and partners to strategically shape services.
- Ensure all our commissioning processes celebrate and embed diversity and also challenge discrimination.
To find out more please call Jummy Hemsley on 020 8921 4654.
The following roles are also available:
REC/21/00678 - Joint Commissioning Team Leader P06
For more information on our priorities please visit: Children and Young People Plan 2020 to 2024 | Royal Borough of Greenwich (royalgreenwich.gov.uk)
Royal Borough of Greenwich reserves the right to close any vacancy earlier than the advertised closing date should there be a high volume of applications received.