Are you a confident individual with a high level of engaging and influencing skills? Do you have the drive to build strong and lasting customer relationships? Well, the Harlequin Theatre and Cinema needs you!
The Harlequin Theatre and Cinema is looking for a strong and confident person that can engage with customers – current and future - and drive footfall to the Harlequin Theatre, by creating links between the venue and local businesses, looking at new revenue opportunities, building current customer relationships and focus on return custom.
This new plan covers areas which focus on increasing the number of customers accessing the theatre, cinema & cafe, promoting private event opportunities and supporting the success of our Pantomime season. The right person for this role needs to be a team player but also have the drive to work independently and manage their day. Will need to have good personal skills and the confidence to approach and talk in public.
About the Person:
- You will have the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- You are able to build up good working relationships with client groups and partner bodies
- Ideally you will have Marketing and Events experience
- You will have a creative mindset with previous experience of working with a creative manner
- You must have previous experience of working in the Leisure and cultural sectors
- You will have good project management skills
- Your I.T. skills will be strong
- You must have a full driving license
- You will be highly motivated and capable.
- Are capable of working well on your own and as be a supportive member of a team.
- Adaptable to the task in hand and willing to learn.
- You are confident to make process improvement suggestions where necessary.
- Education to GCSE or equivalent
In exchange for your expertise, experience and enthusiasm, we will offer support in continuing your personal and career development, in addition to providing a wide range of employment linked benefits.
We provide you with competitive annual leave and contribute 15% towards the LGPS pension scheme. You will also have access to a range of discounts including local and high street stores, and salary sacrifice schemes including a cycle lease scheme, and ‘Better’ leisure centre membership. We also provide a flexible and agile working culture for a great work/life balance.
Closing Date: 30 January 2022 @ 23:59
Values and Behaviours
Our great working environment and the values and behaviours of every individual and team in the Council, help to evolve the culture of our organisation to become more commercial, innovative and embracing of change.
Successful applicants to our career opportunities will be able to demonstrate they share the values and behaviours we seek in our organisation.
For any further information about the role, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, supporting the guaranteed interview scheme for disabled and ex-armed forces candidates, who meet the essential criteria for the role.