Enthusiastic and Committed HLTA Needed for Lime Academy Parnwell
The Lime Trust is looking for a HLTA to join one of their primary schools - Lime Academy Parnwell. The Trust consists of 8 schools, 4 special and 4 primary, in Cambridgeshire and North and East London.
Lime Academy Parnwell is a lively two-form entry primary school located in the north east corner of Peterborough within a diverse community. The school offers excellent facilities and a team of innovative, experienced and dedicated staff.
Vision and values
The Trust’s vision is to provide high quality education for pupils through school-to-school collaboration and Trust direction, high challenge and high support. All schools in the Trust strive to improve life chances for all and be respected in their local communities.
The Lime Way:
- Always working to be brilliant
- Putting learners first
- Setting the standard
- Building capacity-rich schools
The Values we embed in our schools are:
- Communication (a voice for all)
The successful candidate:
The successful candidate will be required to work to provide PPA cover throughout the School and be able to teach Nursery to Year 6.
Salary range: £28,672-£32,234 (pro rata for 32.5 hrs TTO plus 5 days)
Hours: 32.5 hours per week
Contract type: Permanent
You must be:
- Qualified at the appropriate level (HLTA qualification)
- Committed to driving high standards and expectations of performance
- Able to have fun/enthusiasm/passion for learning and enjoy working with a cross section of children
- Hard working, flexible, committed and reliable
- Well organised; willing to go the ‘extra mile’ and have a ‘can do’ approach
- Able to raise aspirations, expectations and achievement of all children
- Able to form excellent relationships with all pupils and develop good credibility with learners
- Open to change and develop practice through piloting new strategies in the classroom
- Able to have the ability to communicate effectively with all staff, students and parents
The Trust provides a strong culture of collaboration, support and development, together with high expectations for staff and pupils alike. Benefits include:
- A welcoming and supportive team
- Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues and leadership teams
- Employee assistance programme
- CPD opportunities, including support with external courses for career development
- Enhanced maternity leave benefits
- National pay rates
- Cycle to work scheme
Closing date: 3 January 2022
Shortlisting: 4 January 2022
Interviews: w/c 4 January 2022
Please call the school to speak with Michaela Page for more information on 01733 942912 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure. The Lime Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer.