An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our successful Academy Trust.
We are looking to appoint an Operations Manager to join our friendly HR Team based in Ebbsfleet Green within our Central Trust Offices.
We created Maritime in 2016 and since then, our trust has grown in strength, capacity and expertise. Maritime Academy Trust is a group of twelve primary academies operating across Greenwich, Bexley, Kent & Medway. We are passionate about breaking barriers for children and helping them realise they are capable of incredible things. We expect the same of ourselves - thinking outside the box and achieving creativity through problem-solving.
This is an excellent time to join us at Maritime as we are at a key juncture in our journey. We are using a recent period of growth as an opportunity to reinvigorate our vision and goals for the future.
We are looking for someone who :
- is an experienced HR Generalist who can work closely with our HR Director to further develop the transactional services we deliver to our schools
- has experience of managing a team and can bring out the best in people
- Has an excellent understanding of employment law and its practical application
- Is super organised and can manage a busy and varied workload
In return we offer:
- a positive and supportive working environment
- national terms and conditions
- tailored programmes of CPD
- a generous package of Maritime Trust staff benefits.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
‘Please read the Trust’s Child Protection Policy which can be found below’.
Please contact Donna Cusack, HR Director, if you wish to discuss this exciting opportunity. Email: email@example.com
Interviews: 24th & 25th January 2022
Maritime Academy Trust is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.