Due to the expansion of our successful team Rivermead School are seeking to recruit a Teaching Assistant to work as part of our team supporting learners aged 11 to 19 with a range of complex needs including autism. We are looking for a talented person who is enthusiastic and can work on their own initiative. All candidates must have Level 2 qualifications (i.e. GCSE grade C and above or equivalent) in English and Maths. Additional relevant qualifications would be desirable. The successful candidate will be posted in any or our provisions Rivermead School, Rivermead Routes for Re-Integration and Midkent College.
Rivermead has a warm and caring atmosphere where pupils can flourish, we put great emphasis on the personal development of each individual. The Rivermead Inclusive Trust promote Continued Professional Development of all employees and offer exciting prospects for enrichment and promotion for the right candidates.
- Someone who has the highest expectations of themselves and others?
- A dedicated team player with energy, drive and creativity?
- Able to work collaboratively and act with initiative?
- Of the belief that all children can do well and have a desire to help them achieve?
- Committed to the highest possible expectations and pupil outcomes?
- Ambitious and committed to your own professional development?
- Innovative and committed to school improvement?
We can offer you…
- A fun, supporting and friendly team and wonderful positive children.
- A well-resourced school – including the latest technology and teaching materials related to our new curriculum and amazing outdoor learning spaces.
- Staff who work closely together in year group teams to plan and deliver our exciting themed curriculum and provide mutual support and challenge.
- Bespoke training designed to meet the needs of our team from both external and internal trainers – a ‘grow our own’ attitude.
- A range of opportunities for career development throughout our Multi Academy Trust.
- A dynamic and supportive Senior Leadership Team
Offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring and a Health Declaration.
For further information please contact Mrs Melinda Bate (PA to the Headteacher 01634 338348). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment.