Assistant Headteacher - SEND
Lime Trust is looking for an Assistant Headteacher to work in our London hub, which incorporates 1 primary school and 3 special schools.
The Trust consists of 8 schools in total, 4 of which are special and 4 primary, in Cambridgeshire and North and East London.
The salary for this post is Leadership range L10-L14 (Outer London).
The Lime Trust’s vision is to provide high quality education for pupils through school to school collaboration and Trust direction, high challenge and high support. All schools in the Lime Trust strive to improve life chances for all and respected in their local communities.
The Lime Way:
- Always working to be brilliant
- Putting learners first
- Setting the standard
- Building capacity rich schools
The Values we embed in our schools are:
- Communication (a voice for all)
You will work as part of the leadership team to drive school improvement, promote best practice and contribute to the aims and ethos of the Trust.
We are looking for a leader who can demonstrate:
- Indepth Knowledge around bespoke SEND curriculums
- Experience with pastoral support and behavioural support
- Excellent leadership, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent classroom practice, effectively meeting individual needs
- The desire and experience to take a lead role within our school
- A clear understanding of SEND and experience of working with children with a range of needs
- A commitment to ensuring all pupils achieve their full potential
- High expectations of themself and others
- Experience of leading change and improvement across the school.
We are looking forward to hearing from candidates who have ambitions for leadership and are ready for a post that has a high level of challenge. You will be part of an excellent team and will be given support to develop to your full potential both in this role and beyond.
Welcoming and a supportive team
- Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues and leadership teams
- Trust benefits such as:
- Employee assistance programme
- CPD opportunities including support with external courses for career development
- Enhanced Maternity leave benefits
- National pay rates
- Cycle to work scheme
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Rachael Holland Director of Education for information about the role or school 07821 303581.
Closing date: 16 January 2022
Shortlisting: w/c 17 January 2022
Interviews: w/c 24 January 2022