Park Lane is a Special School for children and young people aged 2-19 with severe and complex learning difficulties. Due ro expansion, we require 3 new Teaching Assistants (AAAF 5013).
Hours are flexible. Minimum number of hours required is 27.5 hours per week
We can offer you:
- A post in a supportive school
- A positive working environment
- Staff training and support
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience of working in a school
- Positive attitude to, and high expectations of, children and young people with severe disabilities.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Minimum qualification – NVQ Level 2.
Application Form, Job Description, Person Specification available from the school office.
The school takes safeguarding very seriously and a DBS check as well as other checks, will be required prior to taking up the post.
The ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post
Closing date: 7th December 2022
Previous applicants are not required to apply.
Position is temporary in the first instance.
Application forms can be obtained from and should be returned to Park Lane School by post or by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org