We are looking for someone to help at our After School Club (part of St Luke’s C of E School). We would like someone who:
- Is flexible, caring, enthusiastic and reliable.
- Enjoys working with children.
- Is able to support the school in promoting good manners and good behaviour.
- Can ensure the safety and wellbeing of our pupils.
- Is keen to join in with our active and happy after school club.
- Can work as part of a small team.
Please contact the school (email@example.com) 01628 621600 for more information and an application pack. Applications are also available to download online at www.st-lukesprimary.com.
Please email all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
CV’s will not be accepted without a completed application form.
Applications will be considered upon receipt. Closing date for applications: 12 February 2022.
Fixed term contract
Start date: 28 February 2022
End date: 31 August 2022
ODST has a responsibility for, and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.