Hours: 8am-6pm, Monday to Friday, 36 hours a week
What you'll do
Are you enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering an excellent service to our residents whilst helping to maintain our properties to the highest standard? If so, a fabulous opportunity has arisen to join our Property Services team as a Neighbourhood Services Officer
In this exciting role, you will:
- Be responsible for carrying out the designated health & safety and monthly inspection programmes for communal areas and estates. These are to be correctly recorded and identified risks actioned.
- Maintain the upkeep of schemes, neighbourhoods and estates ensuring the estate service standards are met or exceeded, including fly-tipping and void clearance.
- Provide a general caretaking and repairs service to communal areas, neighbourhoods, voids and individual residents
What you'll need:
- Experience of property repairs or in a similar field, with the ability to identify common housing maintenance problems, fixtures and fittings repairs, and utilities servicing repairs, and have a basic awareness of their resolution.
- Understanding of the key health and safety requirements and regulations relating to own area of work. We are happy to provide training to get you up to speed!
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written when dealing with customers, contractors, and team members.
- The ability to take ownership and responsibility for issues, stating clearly what you will do personally to respond and be pro-active about doing it.
- A full UK driving licence as daily travel is required. A company van will be provided.
Closing date for applications: 26 May 2022 at 23.59pm. Interview dates: w/c 6 June 2022.
What's in it for you
- Life assurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Eyecare & dental
- Birthday leave
- Retailers discounts
- Cycle to work
- Buy & sell annual leave
- Season ticket loan
- In-house academy & career development
- Flexible working
Inclusion and Diversity
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.