EMPOWER LEARNING ACADEMY TRUST
Hall Mead School
Marlborough Gardens, Upminster, Essex, RM14 1SF
Tel: 01708 225684
Head Teacher: Simon London
Hours: 20 hours per week, 38 weeks per year
Salary: Scale 2, point 3 - 4. £10,120 - £10,303 PA, (FTE £21,783 - £22,176) (Inclusive of Outer London Weighting)
Required for an immediate start
We wish to appoint a Food Technician to support teaching and learning using technical skills, knowledge and expertise and specific health and safety know-how. The successful candidate will play a key role in supporting teaching staff as well as ordering and preparing project materials and general resources to support the department, including the use and maintenance of tools and equipment.
All applicants must have a level C or above in English and Mathematics at GCSE level.
Hall Mead School will offer you:
- The chance to work and develop in an outstanding school.
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated pupils who are eager to learn.
- Supportive and friendly staff.
- State-of-the-art facilities and classrooms.
- Flexible working opportunities
- Non-contributory access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Cycle to work scheme
About Hall Mead School:
- Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ in all categories
- National Teaching School and National Support School
- Find out more at www.hallmeadschool.co.uk
“Students’ positive relationships with one another and staff promote consistently excellent learning.”
Deadline for applications
Please forward your completed application to Ms Yingqi Huang, HR Officer, at email@example.com by Monday 6th June. Interviews are scheduled to take place shortly after. Please note that the Trust reserves the right to interview prior to the deadline date.
Informal visits to the department are very welcome by appointment
For further information, please contact Angela Stubbings, Director of Faculty for Technology, on 01708 225684.
The Empower Learning Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer that is committed to safer recruitment. All applicants must be prepared to undergo screening to confirm their suitability to work with children.