DATA AND ADMIN OFFICER
24 hours per week, 38 weeks per year (Term Time Only) with the possibility of additional hours. (Mon, Tue, Wed 8.30 – 12, Thur 8.30 - 3.30 and Friday 8.30 – 4.00)
Temporary Contract initially with the view to make permanent (Part-time)
Salary: Grade 4 £21,189 pro rata per annum
The Governors of St Theresa’s Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint a Data and Admin Officer for our one form entry primary school, with the range of skills required to assist with the smooth running of the school office.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Front of house reception duties
- Monitoring the main school admin emails
- Provide general clerical support for the school including word processing, photocopying, filing, collation of information, distribution of mail, diary organisation etc. to ensure the efficient and timely provision of information.
- Admissions to school and Nursery
- Pupil attendance
- Maintaining the pupil data base (SIMs)
- Collection and collation of assessment, curriculum and pupil data, liaise with schools to obtain pupils’ prior attainment data, produce reports using stored and retrieved data.
- Administer the procedures related to the external assessments and admissions/transfers of pupils.
- Deal with telephone and face to face enquiries to ensure that all calls/visitors are handled efficiently and effectively and good relations fostered.
- Compile the weekly Newsletter and distribute to families
Training will be provided for specialist areas as required.
St. Theresa’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to rigorous vetting procedures including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS) in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
To apply, please complete the Catholic Application form, Notes to Applicants form, Recruitment Monitoring form and Consent to Obtain References form attached to the advert or contact Mrs Sharon Simcott on 01244 470860 or via email: email@example.com requesting the application pack. Please return all forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Thursday 8th December 2022 12:00 pm
Interview date: Monday 12th December 2022
Start date: January 2023