We are looking for the following qualities:
• High expectations of all pupils for behaviour, standards and achievement.
• Commitment to being an outstanding classroom practitioner, helping all pupils reach their true potential.
• Ability to inspire children to learn through challenge and imagination.
• Excellent understanding of how to use formative assessment effectively to move the children on.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, and energy and enthusiasm to play a key role within the school.
• Openness to new ideas and keenness to enjoy learning and to develop professionally.
• Enthusiasm for the whole life of the school
We can offer you:
• Enthusiastic resilient, motivated, polite and hard-working pupils.
• An excellent team of dedicated, talented and forward thinking staff.
• Supportive governors who are committed to school improvement.
• Opportunities for you to grow and develop as a practitioner.