Lime Trust are looking for a Site Officer to join their team in Peterborough. The Trust consists of 8 schools, 4 special and 4 primary, in Cambridgeshire and North and East London.
Vision and Values
The Trust’s vision is to provide high quality education for pupils through school-to-school collaboration and Trust direction, high challenge and high support. All schools in the Trust strive to improve life chances for all and be respected in their local communities.
The Lime Way:
- Always working to be brilliant
- Putting learners first
- Setting the standard
- Building capacity-rich schools
The Values we embed in our schools are:
- Communication (a voice for all)
The Successful Candidate
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to provide an efficient range of site support services including general repairs and maintenance, supervising the cleaners and the cleaning of the school. He or she will be responsible for ensuring the security of the school premises and will assist in the maintenance of any machinery and equipment within the school together with helping maintain the internal and external fabric of the school’s premises to ensure a safe working environment. The successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- Experience of working under Health & Safety Regulations/Legislation
- An efficient range of site support services including locking and unlocking the school site
- General repairs and maintenance within the scope of a competent handyperson, supervision of cleaners and porterage duties
- Proven knowledge of statutory checks in order for the school building to be safe and compliant
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- That they are able to drive and have the use of a vehicle as cover maybe required at our other Lime Trust Schools from time to time
The Trust provides a strong culture of collaboration, support and development, together with high expectations for staff and pupils alike. Benefits include:
- IT equipment (relevant to the post)
- Well-being support including online resources/app/initiatives
- Extensive CPD opportunities, including support with external courses for further career development
- Enhanced maternity leave benefits
- Membership of a generous pension scheme (LGPS or TPS)
- National pay rates
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working opportunities
- Job-sharing/Part-time working
- Term-time working
- Career break
- Supportive Special Leave requests
- Subsidised school meals
- Subsidised childcare (offered on some sites)
- Generous Annual Leave
- Flexible working hours during school closures (annualised hours)
A recruitment payment will be considered for the right candidate.
Closing date: 31st August 2022 at 10am
Interviews: TBC 2022
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check). References will be taken up before appointment.