We are seeking an Assistant Cook to support the Catering Supervisor to provide an excellent delivery of service and smooth operation at Saints Peter and Paul Catholic High School In Widnes.
As an Assistant Cook you would be expected to support the Catering Supervisor in.
- General administration for the catering department as and when required.
- The ability to lead and work as part of a team.
- The ability to supervise a team.
- The ability to work independently and make sound decisions.
- Lead, develop and motivate team of staff.
- Step up in the absence of the Catering Supervisor as and when required.
About you (the prospective candidate)
You will have a can do attitude
- Establish positive and professional relationships with students, staff and visitors.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to handle difficult situations with sensitivity, confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the role.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure.
For an informal discussion about this post, please contact Kim Sullivan on 0151 511 6064.
Interviews will be held week commencing 24th October 2022