About the role / service
We are seeking a Catering Supervisor to provide an excellent delivery of service and smooth operation at a school within Runcorn or Widnes. You will be supported by a small team of staff in providing meals at the school. The role will also include duty rotas stock management and reporting to the school meals service. You will also liaise daily with the school office for relevant information
As a Catering Supervisor you would be expected to have.
- General administration for the catering department as and when required.
- The ability to lead and work as part of a team.
- The ability to supervise a team.
- The ability to work independently and make sound decisions.
- Lead, develop and motivate team of staff.
About you (the prospective candidate)
You will have a can do attitude
- Establish positive and professional relationships with students, staff and visitors.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to handle difficult situations with sensitivity, confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the role.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure.
For an informal discussion please contact Kim SUllivan on 0151 511 6064
Interviews will take place on 26th October 2022.