Grade: Scale 3 Salary: £19,650 - £20,043 FTE per annum
Hours per Week: 37 Hours
Starting: As soon as possible
Our Governors are looking to appoint a dedicated, hard-working Premises Officer, who would ensure the maintenance and cleanliness of our school is to the highest standards. You will work closely with the Headteacher to ensure the smooth running, cleanliness and maintenance of the school. This includes ensuring that all duties are carried out to the highest standards, paying due regard to the relevant statutory frameworks, procedures, policies and legal responsibilities. The ability to build positive relationships with staff, pupils, parents, and contractors is essential.
- The security and maintenance of the school building and site
- The cleanliness of the school, including specific cleaning duties
- The health and safety of the school
- Operating and regularly checking systems such as heating, lighting and security
- Liaising with the Headteacher, members of staff, external contractors and local authority
- Be proactive, conscientious and take real pride in the school’s appearance
- Be flexible with hours, including managing emergency situations and some evening activities
- Be adaptable and able to cope with unexpected situations
- Enjoy working alongside staff and children
- Have a variety of relevant skills
You are very welcome and strongly advised to visit the school prior to application. Peter Kelly (Halton caretaker support manager) is available on 07771 805112 for an informal discussion about the post, roles and responsibilities.
We are an equal opportunities organisation which welcomes applications from all sections of the community. The successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.crb.gov.uk The Council and its schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff, workers and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing Date: 30th September 2022
Shortlisting: 3rd October 2022
Interviews: 6th October 2022