Hours: Variety of part time hours
North Somerset Children’s Centres, Nurseries and Family Hubs are looking for enthusiastic and motivated Business Support officers to work for the Family Wellbeing service. The post will provide dedicated administrative support to Children’s Centres, Nurseries and Family Hubs across North Somerset, who offer support and signposting services for families with children.
You will need:
- Excellent communication and customer care skills
- A broad knowledge and understanding of administrative systems
- To be able to work independently to resolve problems and queries
- Previous office and finance experience
You will be:
- Working as part of the Children’s Centres, Nurseries and Family Hubs and working with partner agencies and community groups working on all aspects of administration
- Working in an environment where children and families attend
- Working in partnership with parents and carers to offer an accessible and welcoming environment
- Supporting the quality of the Children’s Centres, Nurseries and Family Hubs
This post is exempt under the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions) Order 1975 and is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
For an informal discussion, please contact Donna Haines, Family Wellbeing Intervention Leader on 07825341279 or Nicky Stead, Family Wellbeing Interventions Leader on 07769163926.
Anticipated interview date: To be advised following shortlisting
North Somerset Council is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all sections of our community regardless of age, disability, sex, race, religion, belief or sexual orientation. North Somerset Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.