Westvale Primary School is a one form entry primary school. We are a ‘Good’ school where staff and pupil strive for excellence and care for all.
The Governing Body of Westvale Primary school wish to appoint an enthusiastic, positive, and caring Head Teacher, to lead and inspire the School Community in delivering high expectations and high standards and inclusive teaching and learning across the school. This is a full time permanent post.
We are looking for someone who will: -
- Possess the required attributes in the attached job description.
- Have experience of working in a primary school at Head / Deputy Head level.
- Be professional and committed inspiring and motivating pupils and staff.
- Lead the staff to shape the teaching and learning within the school.
- Lead the Senior Leadership Team to provide inclusive and high-quality education.
- Work collaboratively with the governing body and the wider school community.
Westvale Primary School is committed to safeguarding, to promoting the welfare of our children and adhering to the Equality Act 2010. In joining our school, you will join a team of dedicated professionals, committed to safeguarding children and their families’. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. To comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 all prospective employees will be required to supply evidence of edibility to work in the UK.
Application packs are available via www.westvaleprimary.co.uk
Completed application forms should be returned directly to Lisa Haworth:
Closing date: Monday, 3 October 2022 at 12 noon
Shortlisting of Candidates: Wednesday, 5 October 2022
Interview date: Monday 10 and Tuesday 11 October 2022
'By engaging in this recruitment process, shortlisted candidates consent to an online search in line with the Keeping Children Safe in Education Statutory Guidance 2022’