Full time position to start in January 2023 or sooner if possible. Permanent but fixed term may be considered.
We are a small Catholic primary school, based in Caversham Park Village, Reading. In November last year, we had a successful OFSTED inspection which confirmed that we are a good school.
Our children are well-behaved and enthusiastic about learning and their parents are supportive and helpful. We have a very active Parent Staff Association which regularly organises community and fundraising events.
St Martin’s is a busy, happy place with lots going on, including an award-winning Glee Club!
We can offer you:
- small class sizes meaning that you can concentrate on the children as individuals
- excellent behaviour so that you can focus on teaching and learning
- a well-developed curriculum which fosters a love of learning
- friendly supportive staff team and a strong sense of community
- support for ECTs, if appropriate
- well planned CPD opportunities
We are looking for:
- an enthusiastic nurturing teacher
- an excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations of attainment and behaviour
- a committed team-player with a good sense of humour
To request an application pack please contact the School Office on 0118 937 5544 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application packs are also available from our school website: www.stmartinscaversham.co.uk
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please contact the school office.
To apply, please complete the application form and return to email@example.com
Closing date. Sunday 2nd October 2022
Interview date Friday 14th October 2022
St Martin’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to a disclosure of criminal records at an enhanced level.
Equal opportunities for all