Sandiway Primary School is looking to recruit a permanent Site Maintenance Officer as soon as possible.
The main duties include (further information included in job description):
- Undertaking site checks and record keeping
- Managing the security (including unlocking/locking) and health/safety of the school site
- Ensuring that cleaning/caretaking duties are undertaken
- Undertaking some cleaning/waste removal responsibilities
- Undertake basic maintenance tasks in the school
- Overseeing the cyclical maintenance in the school
- Managing the purchase of site consumables (cleaning products, etc)
This is a term-time contract including teacher training days, plus three additional weeks in a year to provide maintenance in holiday times (42 weeks per year in total). The hours of employment are 30 hours a week, worked as split shifts: 7.30am-10am and 2.00-5.30pm. This will be offered as a permanent contract but will be subject to a successful probation period. The position will be paid at £9.99 an hour with an actual annual salary of £14,449.71 will be paid over 12 months. A split shift allowance of £1 per day will also be paid. If you would like to view the school please ring 01606 883298.
Closing date for applications will be Sunday 9th October 2022 at 6pm.
Sandiway Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of the children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and satisfactory references.