School leaders and Governors are seeking to appoint an outstanding Year 5 teacher to cover a maternity leave, full time from Monday 31st October 2022.
It is a main pay scale role, and would NOT be suitable for an NQT
We would like our applicants to be:
- Highly organised and motivated individual
- An exceptional communicator
- Experience and proven track record of working within upper Key Stage 2
We can offer:
- a commitment to developing your teaching skills and subject leadership capacity with bespoke CPD
- enthusiastic, friendly and dedicated teaching and support staff
- a community which values everyone's achievement and prides itself on the success of all children
- friendly, happy children who are keen and eager to learn
- parents and governors who work as partners with the school for the benefit of the children
We invite and encourage all interested candidate to attend a show around. These will take place on Monday 26th September at 9.30am and 3.45pm. Please contact our school office to confirm your attendance.
Closing date for applications is midnight on Monday 3rd October, observations will take place Tuesday 11th October and interviews will take place on Wednesday 12th October. If you require further information about the role, please contact the Headteacher on email@example.com or call the school office on 01606 74164.
Alongside your online application, please can all candidates submit a letter of application directly to the Headteacher Miss M Fairweather, emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
All shortlisted candidates will be asked to provide contact details of 2 references and the successful candidate will be offered the position subject to satisfactory reference checks.
If you require further information about the role, please contact email@example.com or call the school office on 01606 74164.
Hartford Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people, and expects all of its staff to share this commitment. References will be sought prior to interview, and an enhanced DBS check is required for the successful candidate.