Pay Scale: Scale 4
Point 7-10 £21,079 - £22,235
Hours and Contract: Full time, 36 hours a week, 45.6 weeks, working hours are 8:45am – 4:30pm (Mon.-Thurs.) and 8:45am-4:15pm (Fri.). Temporary for 1 Year
Norlington School and 6th Form is a 11-16 boy’s school with a mixed 6th form school. Over the past 5 years the school has transformed itself into one of the highest performing schools in the country and has been recognised by the Minister for State Schools on three separate occasions for student achievement.
Norlington was judged to be a 'good school' by Ofsted;
- 'Students make excellent progress'
- 'Students behave well in lessons and around the school. They enjoy coming to '
- '..Leaders have a relentless drive for continuous improvement'
Norlington School requires an experienced administrator to work in a busy, friendly education environment, supporting staff and students.
You will enjoy problem solving and be able to prioritise conflicting demands throughout the day.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Has previous administration experience in a busy office environment preferably within an education setting
- Has excellent communication and administrative skills
- Has good reception/telephone skills and has a flexible approach to work
- Is self motivated and able to prioritise accordingly
- Has good working knowledge of using Microsoft Word and Excel as the role will require you to use these frequently for administrative tasks and assisting senior leaders with projects. A working knowledge of SIMS would be an advantage
- Is good with numbers and processes as this role provides support within the Finance Team
Norlington School and 6th Form is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Application form for Support Staff and further details are available on the school’s website http://www.norlington.net/our-school/vacancies/ school/vacancies link.
Completed application forms are to be emailed to: email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 3rd October 2022 at midday
Interviews scheduled for: Week-commencing 3rd October 2022