Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Location: King's Cross
Salary: £51,313 to £57,014
Hours: Full time (35 hours per week)
Would you like to work for one of the largest Housing Associations who are a leading pioneer in technology and who are at the forefront of digital change?
At NHG, we are committed to digitally transforming services for our residents. We use some of the most advanced technologies to create great experiences for our customers and augment the services provided by our colleagues across our businesses.
We are investing significantly into our own digital products built on Azure serverless, microservices solutions, low code (power platform), data infrastructure (lakes, integrations etc) and IoT. It is a very exciting time to join us as we have an established high performing team and a multi-million programme of works for the future that underpins our business strategy.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer to join our growing Development Team. This is a key role within our Engineering Team to support us on the management and maintenance of our existing automation suites.
The key duties for this role will include the following:
- Managing continuous integration and continuous testing on assigned projects through the execution of manual, automated, functional, and non-functional tests.
- Work closely with project team to gather requirement and build the test cases with reusability
- Work with Project/Release/Sprint teams with the primary focus on effective co-ordination of resolution of outstanding defects in line with Project/Release timeline
- Guide developers, on all QA automation
- Assume a high level of ownership of all work developed by members of the team
You will have technical experience and knowledge of the following:
- Experience and knowledge of writing automation test using C#, Selenium, Spec flow
- Experience in creating BDD tests with Spec flow from requirements
- Experience in testing ReactJS and .NET applications
- Experience of testing Azure cloud applications (Service bus, logic App, Function App), Azure SQL Server
- Experience with creating and maintaining API test
- Experience with DevOps technology (GIT, Azure DevOps, CI/CD)
- Agile working, excellent communication skills, mentoring/overseeing junior developers
You will need to hold a Degree or associated certification in Computer Science/IT to be considered for this role.
Collaboration is central to our culture, and this role is no different. If this sounds like the challenge you're looking for, then we'd love to hear from you.
For further information or an informal conversation regarding the role please contact Tom Bullock on 07384 798 495 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see the Recruitment Pack for further details. You can request this from our Recruitment Partner - Retinue Solutions if the document/link is not showing on this job board.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please upload your CV and Supporting Statement. Your Supporting Statement will need to address the behaviours and essential criteria listed in the Role Profile and provide examples of how you demonstrate these skills.
The advert closes at midnight on Wednesday 28th September 2022.
In return we offer:
- Excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities (qualifying period may apply)
- Generous pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay - we offer enhanced maternity and adoption pay in addition to statutory entitlements (qualifying period may apply)
- Employee assistance - free confidential advice and counselling services provided by independent specialist organisations
- Health cash plan
- Staff discounts - we give our staff access to discounts at hundreds of major retailers, gyms, restaurants, entertainment, days out, insurance and much more
- Interest free loans: season ticket loan, tenancy deposit loan and training loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance