Business Support Assistant
Safeguarding & Independent QA Unit
Applications are invited for the above post. You will be responsible for providing an effective and efficient reception service, combined with a wide range of clerical and administrative duties, including the input of data onto the Department’s database.
You will need to be enthusiastic, self motivated, literate, numerate with good IT skills and a flexible approach to teamwork.
The main duties of this post are to provide a customer focused administration support to the Independent Reviewing Officers, who are responsible for the chairing of Child Protection Conferences and statutory reviews of ‘Looked After Children’.
The holder of this post will be required to work in a position of trust and will, therefore, not receive protection from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Our offer to you:
If you join Sefton as a Business Support Assistant, you can expect to receive the following:
- A warm Sefton welcome
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Support from your team, Manager, Service Manager and Assistant Director to achieve best outcomes
- Access to good quality, regular reflective supervision
- 27 days annual leave rising to 32 days with 5 years continual service and 8 bank holidays
- Enhanced sick pay scheme, maternity/adoption leave pay and maternity support leave
- Opportunities for agile/flexible working
- Access to free eye tests and where appropriate, contribution towards spectacles
- Occupational Health Service available to advise on work related health issues
- Commitment to supporting staff’s emotional and mental health with access to a free and confidential employee counselling service
- Discounted gym membership with all Active Sefton gyms
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary sacrifice schemes including childcare vouchers
- Access to local benefits and discounts on products and services