Whitby Heath Primary School is looking to appoint, to the post of Headteacher, someone who is dynamic and innovative who will build on the existing strong foundations. This is due to the previous Headteacher being appointed as an HMI.
At Whitby Heath, our pupils are at the centre of all that we do with commitment to ‘Excellence in a Caring Community’. We aim to enable every child to fulfil all aspects of their individual potential.
Whitby Heath can offer you the opportunity to:
- Be an inspirational leader for children, staff, parents, carers and Governors and share a clear vision for the school’s future
- Further develop a highly motivated and passionate team
- Nurture the whole child and inspire, through example, a life-long love of learning to unlock the potential of every child
- Lead a broad and creative curriculum which fosters curiosity about the world in which we live.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please telephone the school on 0151 355 1781 to book on one of the visits:
- Monday 26th September 9.30am
- Wednesday 28th September 3:45pm
Applications should be made on-line via the CWAC JGP website. Please also provide a supporting letter which should be clear, concise and related to the essential criteria, as indicated in the person specification, in no more than 3 A4 pages, Arial font 12. Please email your letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The successful applicant will be subject to the conditions of employment for
Headteachers contained in the current School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions document 2019 and other current education and employment legislation. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate. Stringent Checks and Vetting Procedures apply to all posts as part of our Safeguarding Policy.
We look forward to receiving your application and wish you well in the selection process.
Start date: 1st April 2023 (an earlier start will be considered)
Closing date: 12 noon, Monday 3rd October 2022.
Interviews will be held on Friday 4th November 2022 but candidates will also have a formal school visit on 18th October.