Level 4 Scale - SO2
Required for September 2022
We are looking to recruit a Site Manager to supervise our onsite team providing Facilities Services. As the Site Manager will have the day-to-day responsibility for managing the site in line with agreed service levels. We are looking for a Site Manger with a strong facilities background.
You will have full responsibility for all aspects of the site.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Liaison with the schools Senior Leadership Team to ensure effective service delivery
- Health and Safety systems, reporting and compliance
- Maintenance and monitoring of services including contracts and cleaning, grounds and general maintenance
- Overseeing of building development projects
- Management of Site Services Budget
- Manage and motivate staff to ensure an efficient and effective premises team
This role requires an innovative team player who is positive and proactive with good interpersonal skills and an eye for detail.
We welcome and actively encourage visits to our school to find out more about Ainslie Wood. To arrange this and/or order an application pack, please contact Lorraine Draper on 020 8523 7913, or email email@example.com. Completed forms should be returned FAO Headteacher.
Note: Only applications submitted on the borough’s application form will be considered.
Closing Date: 9:30am 03/10/2022
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subjected to an enhanced DBS check.