EMPOWER LEARNING ACADEMY TRUST
Inspiring Learners, Changing Lives
Finance Officer (tier 2)
Grade: Grade 5, Spinal point 18-24
Salary: £22,611 - £29,271 per annum (FTE £28,470 - £31,590 PA) (inclusive of Outer London Weighting)
Hours: Part Time: 30 – 35 hours per week, 43 weeks per year
Required for an immediate start
Inspire and be inspired
Our mission is to ‘inspire learners and change lives’ – and that includes our staff. We want to empower our teams so pupils are ready to be kind, confident and impactful world citizens. To help us, we wish to appoint a Finance Officer to support our Central Services Team, to be based at Bower Park Academy.
The successful candidate will:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to meet challenging deadlines, show initiative and manage time effectively
- The ability to prioritise, plan and organise with meticulous attention to detail
In return, we offer:
- High quality professional development
- Supportive and friendly colleagues
- Flexible working opportunities
- Staff assistance programme including virtual GP appointments, counselling service, legal services
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Cycle to work scheme
Please forward your completed application to Mrs Lucy Fowler at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 30th September 2022. Interviews are scheduled shortly after.
Please note that the Trust reserves the right to interview prior to the deadline date.
For further information about this role, please contact Mrs Carol Wall on 01708 741748 option 1 or email@example.com
The Empower Learning Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer that is committed to safer recruitment. All applicants must be prepared to undergo screening to confirm their suitability to work with children.